Thursday, January 22, 2009

Labrador Puppies For Sale

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my latest Blog. The reason I've created this Labrador Puppies For Sale blog is to let everyone know that for the first time in 7 years I'm allowing labrador breeders to advertise on my website.

I have a google page rank of 3 and I'm currently ranked 122,000 of all web sites within the United States. About 1/2 million unique visitors last year but trying for at least 2 million this year.

If you are a breeder of another breed ask me about advertising for your particular breed also.

At this time I'm not taking advertising from breeders that are in competition with me. I'm also allowing some pet related sites to advertise on my site.

My home page is www.scottspuppypalace.com but the page you will be able to list your labrador web site on is www.scottspuppypalace.com/labradors.htm

Email me today at SCOTTSPUPS@AOL.COM and ask me about my Featured breeders listing where you can be listed at or near the top of my page for your dog breed of choice.

Thanks for your time,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment